COBRA Fighting Systems: Long Term Self-Defense (Includes 10 Week Academy)
August 4 @ 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
COBRA Fighting Systems is a long-term self-defense program designed to develop the personal safety and self-defense skills needed in today’s violent world. The CFS program is a comprhensive A-Z course based in reality self-defense. Through scenerio training and drills the student will learn how to effectively manage the stress which occurs during a physical attack and how to stop criminal threats of all types. Each student will earn credit for each contact hour and once the student reaches 324 credit hours they will be eligible to test for the coveted COBRA Gold Black Belt. Each student will be equipped with the resources needed to become a successful graduate of the CFS program. Resources include:
- Student Manuals for both COBRA Self-Defense Systems and COBRA Fighting Systems ($39 Value)
- Student T-Shirts for COBRA Fighting Systems and COBRA Gold ($39 Value)
- Student COBRA Gold Graduate T-Shirt upon completion of the 20 hours COBRA Gold program (10 Week Academy) that is incorporated into the CFS Course
- Access to the COBRA Self-Defense Online College an exclusive resource for COBRA students ($197 Value)
- COBRA Gold Graduate included ($399 Value)
The COBRA Fighting Systems Long-Term Self -Defense Class meets every Tuesday from 7:30 – 9:00 pm and the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month from 4:30 – 6:00 pm. Students can choose to attend either Tuesdays, Sundays or both. Training hours will thus be either 6 or 9 per month depending on the students choice.
*Pricing: Call 330-204-5661 for pricing and program options.