- This event has passed.
08/11/2019 @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM$39.00
Sunday August 11, 2019 1-3 pm.
The Teen/College Mini-Course will provide the information and personal safety skills the student who is heading off to college or the kids heading back to school need in order to deal with today’s predatory criminals. Each student will learn:
- Reality vs. myths regarding personal safety i.e. cell phone safety, concealed carry safety etc..
- Who are the players? Why this age group are considered “Soft Targets” and what criminals are looking for.
- What is true reality based self-defense and what is not
- How to re-program their mindset to be come a “Hard Target” against all types of criminal intent and attacks
- TPM: (Time, Place, Method) Understanding the criminals secret formula and how to take the criminal’s initial advantage away.
- How to identify and use effectively Everyday Weapons including CODE RED: Paint the Evidence
- Applicable physical techniques which can be used immediately when leaving the class if need be.
- Social media awareness
- Chain of Custody for food and drinks
This is a must have class for any student going back to school or heading off to college for the first time!