- This event has passed.
KIDS “CAP” CHILD ABDUCTION PREVENTION
10/12/2019 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM$39
This two hour class provides the essential information and physical skills necessary to deal with criminal intent regarding child abduction. The class is designed for children 4-12 yrs. old. each child will learn:
- When self-defense is necessary
- Types of self-defense
- How to respond to a dangerous situation
- Who can hurt them
- How bad guys think
- What is a soft target
- 3 Types of bad guys
- How close is too close
- How self-defense works (AAA)
- What to do in a physical confrontation (SAE It)
- How to use their voice to their advantage
- Physical techniques
- Anti-Abduction skills around vehicles (Anchors)
All of the above information and skills packed into a fun, interactive, educational experience. This is the class every kid should be enrolled in.
Puchase Tickets Below and Save $10. This event is $49 at the door.