COBRA Youth Summer Self-Defense Program
June 7 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM$119
Two Sign-Ups Available Mondays in June or July.
- June 7th -28th
- July 5th- 26th.
COBRA Self-Defense is a world leader in providing age specific self-awareness and self-defense training for all age groups. This training is a must for children ages 7-13. When you enroll your child in our program you can be assured they will be receiving the very best self-defense instruction in a fun and safe environment. Our instructors have at least 20 yrs. of teaching experience. your child will learn:
- What threat levels are and which is the most dangerous
- Who can hurt you
- What are the three types of bad guys
- What is the most dangerous bad guy
- What is the S.A.E. It method of self-defense
- Where can we strike to hurt the bad guy
- What is communication
- What is the A-List and what does it stand for
- How close is too close to be to the bad guy
Plus each student will receive the COBRA Self-Defense Youth Manual. The manual is jam packed with information and 48 pictures of the physical techniques that are taught in our Youth Program.
Each stsudent will also receive a COBRA Self-Defense student T-Shirt.
Sign Up by May 31, 2021 to reserve your child’s spot in the June class