Child Abduction Prevention Class (CAP)
July 15 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM$39
This is a must training for the 5-12 yr. olds. During this 2 hour class the student will:
- Learn the difference between a good and bad stranger.
- Learn how to become a harder target against abduction.
- Learn effective strikes to make the criminal release the child.
- Learn effective “anchors” to make the child a more difficult target for being lifted and taken.
- Simulate 911 calls by actually simulating the call with a 911 dispatcher.
- Parents will participate to learn the feel of the techniques taught for futher practice at home.
- The kids will become more aware of their surroundings and how close is too close for the stranger.
- Learn to be less trusting as this age group can easily be lured with candy, pets etc..
- The kids will all have FUN!!